Thank you for your interest in employment at Blackhawk Golf Club. At Blackhawk, we aim to set the standard in customer service and provide our members and their guests with an unparalleled experience. We hire for full-time and part-time seasonal positions in a variety of departments offering competitive wages, flexible work schedules and a fun work environment.
If you share the same passion and commitment as we do and want to become a part of our exceptional team, we invite you to explore our employment opportunities below. We have begun our search for the 2024 season.
All positions in Golf Operations have been filled until fall for the the 2024 season.
To inquire about a future Golf Operations position, please e-mail:
Head Golf Professional - Kevin Chow
Food & Beverage
All positions in the Lounge/Snack Shack have been filled until fall for the 2024 season.
To inquire about future service positions, please e-mail:
Food & Beverage Manager - Hailey Lambert
Hiring for all Kitchen positions, including Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Dishwashers
- Full Time Seasonal : 5/6 days per week (44 hr work week)
- Part Time Seasonal : 2-3 shifts (8 hrs) per week
To inquire about a Kitchen position, please e-mail:
Executive Chef - Robert Simpson
- Full Time Seasonal : 5/6 days per week (44 hr work week) attending to all aspects of maintaining the Golf Course and Facility
- Part Time Seasonal : 3 morning shifts (4 hrs) per week
- Equipment Operators : 5 morning shifts (5.5 hrs) per week operating a piece of machinery
To inquire about a Turfcare position, please e-mail:
Course Superintendent - Dustin Zdan